• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Getting linux

Elaney

Reaction score
Im thinking of getting linux on my server computer, but i wish to keep Windows aswell. Anyone that can give me some advice on how to install linux, where to get it and so on? never used linux or 2 systems at same computer before. any advice would be greatful.

It's also handy if you don't wanna have problems with your Windows you could if you have 2 hard disk's in your computer unplug 1 hard disk with Windows on it and then install Linux and after your finished you can put Windows back in:). (Your PC has to be off:p)

What do you think the windows will say to this?
Wanna know?

blue_screen_of_death.gif

Ok, I stop posting shit.

When you install Linux you can choose what you want to do:
1. Clean hardware and install linux
2. Install linux to the same computer with windows
3. I don't remember :D

It's also handy if you don't wanna have problems with your Windows you could if you have 2 hard disk's in your computer unplug 1 hard disk with Windows on it and then install Linux and after your finished you can put Windows back in:). (Your PC has to be off:p)
or can just install it in ur laptop or something

Back