• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Gif avatars

Tarek1337

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey, I was just wondering if it was possible to add complete gif support for avatars? Right now it's not fully supported the gif will only play if you click on a profile. Like how vBulletin was, ^^

I'm not sure if it's possible with XenForo 2 but I personally wouldn't enable that anyway. Animated avatars are very distracting and sometimes annoying.

In rare cases, the moderators already have to remove inappropriate avatars. Having to "watch" each of them entirely is even more work.

87c0096f612ecb3cb24bf66cbd48671b.png

I'm not sure if it's possible with XenForo 2 but I personally wouldn't enable that anyway. Animated avatars are very distracting and sometimes annoying.

In rare cases, the moderators already have to remove inappropriate avatars. Having to "watch" each of them entirely is even more work.

87c0096f612ecb3cb24bf66cbd48671b.png
lol at that image. XD

make it maybe premium only, less people have premium = less abuse

Back