• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Git Push To Remote

Codinablack

Dreamer
Content Editor
Solutions
Reaction score
Ok, so in the past I had this figured out, but I seem to be stuck at this point, I feel like I need to rebase or squash or something to fix this, but I don't want to mess it up and have to go through the steps I have already went through, so if someone could tell me what my next git command on the bash should be to finish pushing my commit to my repo on github, I would very very very much appreciate it. I looked on forums here already and no one really helps with explaining git, they just refer people to other resources...

What am I missing, what should my next command be, because as you see, it appeared to be successful but it didn't change anything on my github
Post automatically merged:

Never mind! I figured it out after looking back over when I tried to use commit, it was because I didn't actually make a commit as a commit requires a message. The fix was simple

git commit src/actions.cpp -m "fixed stopped walking onuseitem/itemex"

git push

Attachments

Back