• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Giving away the rp Ulf.

granen

Reaction score
As the topic says I am giving my character Ulf away. Post your reason why you should get it and ill pick the best reason tomorrow.

Give to me please :D
Cus I'm low lvl on thunderfall, and I have no time to lvl up =/

And I want a RP :D

Rofl, best reason. Thunderfall is closing, why would anyone want that char then?

The chars will move to softcores

PS:Hey ulf mervin here can u do me afaivor and give it to me thanks :)

Last edited:
I always wanted to be a paladin, but never had the guts to make a paladin.
A high level paladin like yours, would be a perfect start for me, running around in the deepest mines shooting assassin stars instead of blocking the monsters.

What would the name for a perfect paladin be, of course it would be ULF also known as the deepest hunter in the world!

Becose i love war and i hate exp =D good reason =D??

And i want high lvl char! ;] <- my dream

=D Heheh =D

;)

Does it comes with money? lol... If it does i want it.

Why: Because im trying to make my house FULLLLL of 1kk stack...im like 15kk short. LOL. I could also use it as a random pk char,or give it to my real sister so she can start to play here a bit while she bot on real tibia.

Does it comes with money? lol... If it does i want it.

Why: Because im trying to make my house FULLLLL of 1kk stack...im like 15kk short. LOL. I could also use it as a random pk char,or give it to my real sister so she can start to play here a bit while she bot on real tibia.

my shhwwweeet house :I
you take care of it well, I see :)

please give me the char am lv 40 at thunderfall and i cant lv because no money please please please

As the topic says I am giving my character Ulf away. Post your reason why you should get it and ill pick the best reason tomorrow.

btw dont give to any one come with me in war <3 :eek:

or give it me

Last edited:
Back