• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Global.lua compiling prob

Kramer infernal

I work alone =/
Reaction score
Well... I was creating new sprites to my new server... then I start to sprite a green spear... all very well... no problems at all, but when I want to add the effect (spear moving to the north-east blabla) I receive a problem on my console

spiritsp shoottype not found...

spiritsp IT is added to my .spr file

is the number 42 (after CAKE) in the CONST_ANI

so, I don't know how to add SPIRITSP to my shoottypes, I think is in C++ now that in the XML & lua request & support don't answer me or don't know how to fix the prob

ok done... but amm... I drop the spear, but now I don't see the effect while shooting... I repeat, I've .spr file and global.lua with items.xml updated to the spear exactly... any suggestions?

oh my... really guys... Somebody have to got my same problem and solved before... I've checked C++ and (apart am soo noob in C++) I don't find any solutions

so let me see this... I copied all things I saw interesting and relevant from searching
ENCHANTEDSPEAR and 0x11, so I did this...

Code:
	NM_SHOOT_CAKE		= 0x29, //41
	NM_SHOOT_SPIRITSP	= 0x2A, //42

So here should be fine

Code:
	{"cake",		NM_SHOOT_CAKE},
	{"spiritsp",	NM_SHOOT_SPIRITSP}
};
And This
Code:
	{"eartharrow",		AMMO_ARROW},
	{"spiritsp",	AMMO_SPEAR}