• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Global Mods, do something in Twifysoft Section ASAP!

Rosestylah

Rozestylez bch
Reaction score
Full of useless threads/topics, insults, offensive behaviors, sexual related posts, real-life fight dealing about meeting, offensive forum names like: Killallah which means "Kill Allah".

Atleast remove useless threads, lock solved question threads, give infractions/warnings to ppl using offensive language, or even ban them.

Thanks!

Even though we can, I choose not to moderate there because its a forum related to the TwifySoft servers, which I'm not a moderator of, so I think I have no business moderating there

Even though we can, I choose not to moderate there because its a forum related to the TwifySoft servers, which I'm not a moderator of, so I think I have no business moderating there

Ok but at least warn that users harrasing other users. It's part of the forum too.

Killallah is not an offensive name afaik.

And yeah there is offensive shit in that board, and your one of the main instigators.

I still delete as much flamewar's as possible there, but tend to moderate it less.

I more or less act on reports that come from 'Shadowcores', I don't tend to go there out of will, mostly because I don't play there.

well yeah, but to me, anything under Hosted Projects is a separate thing from OTLand that I have no business meddling with unless approved by the members responsible for that project

Admin's are usually busy. Pretty sure that's why they get Board Moderators, Global Moderators, Community Managers.

Admin's are usually busy. Pretty sure that's why they get Board Moderators, Global Moderators, Community Managers.

In reference to this quote:

well yeah, but to me, anything under Hosted Projects is a separate thing from OTLand that I have no business meddling with unless approved by the members responsible for that project

Scarlet said unless approved by the members responsible for that project so I said or admins :)

You gotta' keep in mind that Administrators have more important things to worry about than a server.

so basically u can say w/e u want in that section cuz noone is gona delete it?

Of course not, the forum rules still apply there. I only check it if it has time or if it's been reported. I seem to be checking on that forum a little more nowadays eitherway. Even saw some ban's being handed out this morning by Global Moderators there.

when projects were created there, the admins should have added moderators for those sections, for example in the Acorn Alliance one, Sarawrrr, Blez and Sheinen Highfive are moderators there, so they can moderate only in that section(even though they arent actually moderators on OTLand), ofc me and Pero also moderate there since we're the ones "in charge" of that, but the same should be done for Shadowcores imo

You gotta' keep in mind that Administrators have more important things to worry about than a server.

I don't understand you, isn't the person who created OTland one of the only people that made the best 9.6 real map server which is still online.

Yes, but in real life if you have read SammyNSC's blog interview with Talaturen he is currently studying at University. Obviously he can't be here doing/working on the forum 24/7

This is nonsense, maybe you should apply to become a moderator at that hosted board so you can deal with it, obv its stated that its separate from otland.

This is nonsense, maybe you should apply to become a moderator at that hosted board so you can deal with it, obv its stated that its separate from otland.

Yea, then he can delete all the posts he makes, since he in 90% of the cases is part of the flame wars.

Back