• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.53] Global OT + Oramond

I tried to do this way, but when im compiling on VS, appers an error, saying that cant includes de headers files (gmp.h for example) because cant find de protocol.cpp that shoud be on ..\src\
I get it now, sorry about this, its online 2 files that its missing, lua.hpp and gmp.h, if any one know where i can find, please replay. Thanx

Using the map and monsters out of this pack. Unfortunately the Oramond map in 10.77 on TFS 1.1 is completely ruined with random object everywhere in the city. I'm assuming it's something to do with the itemID's been different in the 10.77 client, so I'm going to try convert it tonight.

Using the map and monsters out of this pack. Unfortunately the Oramond map in 10.77 on TFS 1.1 is completely ruined with random object everywhere in the city. I'm assuming it's something to do with the itemID's been different in the 10.77 client, so I'm going to try convert it tonight.

Oramond isen't full. he's missing for example glooth factory and it's creatures.
Try this map for 10.78
https://github.com/orts/world/

I have that map already, you'll notice the destinct lack of Oramaond.

True,

I;m currently working on glooth factory & the glooth engineer outfit. i'm waiting till sharpmaptracker gets updated to 10.78 so i can track the last missing parts.

fbbfbd7c5c.jpg

That'll be awesome :)

Well i'm currently working with ORTS to update map & all needed features. i can use some help especially with map tracking the missing parts are you interested in helping?

Like i said, i'm waiting till the update sharp map tracker, i have a couple of tibia Cast videos that enables us to add the missing parts.

Basically i can program everything if i have the missing parts.

Since i'm missing parts in this area, i cant continue scripting the rest of the quest, npcs, monsters.
b7afa9bb90.jpg

I'm now running this distro live using the latest compiled TFS 1.0 x86 and have no issues at all except a few mission lion monster files. Oramond seems to work fine and I have yet to see any server crashes caused by instability (Running for 14 hours straight now). It's worth noting I'm NOT using the database supplied, and I'm not using the edited Gessior 2012 supplied.

Back