• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Global tables in 0.X TFS

jestem pro

That is the question
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I put in lib to constant a global table TABLE={}, then I tried to inject a data for example in action script. After a few hours I perceived myself that the fucking TFS doesn't handle it. And I can't use the data in globalevent.

Is there any solution for that ?

A lot of work to "open" the fucking LUA like in 1.X TFS?

The environments are not shared in 0.x so you can't insert or edit data and read it from somewhere else, meaning global tables are read-only outside of the script it's initialized in.
Best solution imo is to use the database to insert/pull data that you require to be global. Or the best solution would be to stop using a 10 year old server engine and update to a newer TFS version.

but what about "dofile" function? Hm I need to change the global table in a script and use in another one.

It would be hard to update my 0.3.6 source to 1.X.

Back