• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM add news spells for Knights!!

Sudden Death

Reaction score
Example: A knight at a pk has only utani Hur ... Add Utito Tempo Hur ...:eek:
To attack the knight leaves for losing all vocations.Druid and has Sorcerer SD, Hit that much.
Paladin: You can also attack SD because combat in Assassin Star.Hit very ...
Add new magic knight.To attack and to run ...

By Sudden Death ^_^

Last edited:
Lol. this is stupid suggestion. if you make knights as fast as sorcs and druids + make them hit more they will be overpowered hugely. its just like saying make sorcs same HP as a knight -.-

utito what hur ? haha that was so random.. sounds stupid too..

Its not random, its like real Tibia.
Knights are alot quicker than sorcerers with this spell, but it takes a bunch of mana AND a knight cannot attack while this spell is on.

It's a good idea and it has been suggested many times but it's up to the GMs to set priorities for updates.

R u kidding me, are you telling me there is a spell "utito time hur" in real tibia ?

There utamo tempo ... Shielding increases the skills of the knight in 220% for 10 seconds. However, during this time, the knight is unable to attack.

There utito tempo ... increases the skills of sword, ax and the knight club by 35% for 10 seconds. However, during this time, the defense is sacrificed.

R u kidding me, are you telling me there is a spell "utito time hur" in real tibia ?

As Sudden Death above me said, utito tempo hur.
Yes, this is a spell from Tibia :)

@ Sudden~

utito tempo hur is the spell 'Charge' and does not include the fast attacking, this is another spell.

There utito mas SiO buff spell .. This allows the knight increase the skills of sword, club, axe and distance at +3, himself and members of his party for 2 minutes, a radius of 36 square meters.

There utani tempo Hur ... Increases the speed of the knight in 90%, for 5 seconds. Spell used for emergency escapes.

Back