• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM aren't impartial.

Deadbringer

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Ok,be fair to everyone. I have nothing agaisnt Serene but,its the only example i have for now.

14:25 GM Tertius has taken the action "Banishment" against: Serene (Warnings: 1), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", andcomment: "cavebot".

CAVEBOT,ONLY 1 WARNING? WTF,some people get FINAL WARNING and some only get 1 warning.

Cavebot = Instant ban, go cry somewhere else but not in forum. Cya

Do you even know read english? Yeah its instant ban AND ThATS A GOOD THING. Banning people for 1 days when other's get ban for 7 days? THAT ain't fair.

Its as if they roll a dice and thats what determine the number of warning yu get when you get banned,its just,gay.

And no i dont god damn care as it does'nt matter to me,not gonna get ban ever cause i dont cavebot.Sure i use self healing and looting,and thats not illegal.

Yeah,why did he? I mean,im not trying to protect nor get anyone unban or ban more.Im just asking for a fair experience for everyone.

You have the right to ask, and I know I'm banning randomly (with level of banishment)

But Serene actually answered just when I was about to ban him, I still made up my mind before he even noticed I was there, but as he responded i felt bad to give him a full banishment.

You have the right to ask, and I know I'm banning randomly (with level of banishment)

But Serene actually answered just when I was about to ban him, I still made up my mind before he even noticed I was there, but as he responded i felt bad to give him a full banishment.

Just go there invisible tp them away some sqms and if they didnt notice you tped them, then ban them 7 days with final warning.
Stay invisible or it will make their alarms go off.

Keep doing that in the future and get Hubbzor, Clicket, Knight Shockz, Freeridewithme, Mr Big and all those other botters deleted.

Yours,
IB~

Just go there invisible tp them away some sqms and if they didnt notice you tped them, then ban them 7 days with final warning.
Stay invisible or it will make their alarms go off.

Keep doing that in the future and get Hubbzor, Clicket, Knight Shockz, Freeridewithme, Mr Big and all those other botters deleted.

Yours,
IB~
Not quite, if a gm broadcats etc, their alarms go off aswell

Back