• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster GM is searching a server

Flip Hosting

Official Hoster of Flip
Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Jacob and I'll come from Sweden. I has played Tibia for three years now and I'll got experience of it I'm just fourteen years old. :p. On RL Tibia I'm Tutor and soon Senior Tutors, I have not got any bad reports and has reported many players.

I can speak both english and swedish.

I'm a fair GM and loves what I do. I can be online many hours per day and I won't be unfair, give free items or unban my friends or something like that, like a GM should be.

Yours,

Jacob. (add my msn: [email protected])

Hello!

My name is Jacob and I'll come from Sweden. I has played Tibia for three years now and I'll got experience of it I'm just fourteen years old. :p. On RL Tibia I'm Tutor and soon Senior Tutors, I have not got any bad reports and has reported many players.

I can speak both english and swedish.

I'm a fair GM and loves what I do. I can be online many hours per day and I won't be unfair, give free items or unban my friends or something like that, like a GM should be.

Yours,

Jacob. (add my msn: [email protected])

No you can't.

First:
If you're a tutor (Soon Seniour Tutor) on Real Tibia, why do you wanna go GM on a OT?

Second:
If you're tutor now, got no reports on you
You might get one now - Tutor searching for GM on ot :blink:

Back