• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gm is thife!

lol if you do wrong on donate you must be the stupiest person in the world its real easy and nice instructions. And dont call gm richux a thief just like that. Im sure he will find a sulotion*

*dont know how its spelled :p

Gm is a fucking thife as stold my 60,00 kr!

This is like 4th time you are trying to donate and do not get your points? I already told you, don't donate if you are too stupid to do it, however ur just wasting ur time trying to scam me. gl, bye!

Tell me about it, no offense, but Richux is a big thief. Resetting the server so people like me have to donate again? Ain't giving you more money, you'll just reset.

I ask everyone to not donate to Tibera, no offense Richux but it's just for peoples safety.

I really like this server, but please treat players a bit better.
Just expand or something, to get more money, like my relatives;

Revenue NOK 3,622 million (2008)[1]
Operating income ▲ NOK 456.2 million (2008)[1]
Profit ▲ NOK 291.8 million (2008)[1]
Employees 2,040 (2007)[2]

:)

Dawgy

lol if you do wrong on donate you must be the stupiest person in the world its real easy and nice instructions. And dont call gm richux a thief just like that. Im sure he will find a sulotion*

*dont know how its spelled :p

Hahah, so you admit that you're the stupidest person in the world? Cuz I remember when you were new on the server and you told me and Bixi that you donated and didn't receive any points, and you went all crazy and started crying etc. And then I told you "Donate for 10 more EUR and you'll maybe get you're other points" AND YOU DID IT! OMG Hahaha me and Bixi laughed until we cried, and you went all crazy and shit :D In that moment, you proved that you're nothing else than an imature 15 year old boy. :thumbup:

Back