• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@GM Poole- whoever edited it earlier is cool

Tanner

thank you based god
Reaction score
evolution-t-rex.jpg

I suppose this is enough evidence to counter the lack of evidence you have in support of banning me

Don't cry, you all got unbanned.

crying-1461.gif

3d) Gamemasters reserve the right to make any decisions they desire as moderated by Red.

*Note: This may need amending because Josh ≠ Red

Don't cry, you all got unbanned.

3d) Gamemasters reserve the right to make any decisions they desire as moderated by Red.

*Note: This may need amending because Josh ≠ Red

All butthert cause you die all the time in pvp?
Suggest you take time to read this.

Larry-Winget-Shut-Up-Stop-Whining-Get-a-Life.jpg

Nothing shows up except a question mark after your comment, i'll check on my other computer later. You all are lying through your teeth if you don't think you were abusing a bug earlier. And no, i'm not "butthert" (hurt?) at all.

Chan was right when he said I wasn't being fair to you all in the past, he told me I was too nice. Obviously you all didn't appreciate my kindness and now I get to buckle down on you like I should have done the whole time. If that means doing whatever it takes to stop you all from cavebotting and using scripts, then so be it. And don't tell me you haven't done it before, b/c I know all about it - 35000 miliseconds then getting the other legendary. Then telling me i'm not going to ban you, ha.

I look forward to your replies, don't nerd rage too hard
:peace:

Except that we didn't abuse a bug and you've no evidence of it other than one person's word, the alleged victim himself.

whats the point of banning them if they always un-ban them :mad: keep them banned !!!!!!!! botters!

All butthert cause you die all the time in pvp?
Suggest you take time to read this.

Larry-Winget-Shut-Up-Stop-Whining-Get-a-Life.jpg

Funny picture seeing how I wasn't the one who made the thread :blink:

"Shut up": Tanner made the post.
"Stop whining": Ooth, this one applies to you bud.
"Get a life": I'm getting a major in Biology, minor in Spanish, and also my real estates license in a few weeks. What stuff are you up to besides Tibia?

"Get a life": I'm getting a major in Biology, minor in Spanish, and also my real estates license in a few weeks. What stuff are you up to besides Tibia?

lol y u mad tho?

Having money.

*loves GM poole*:wub:

the only GM i've seen actualy doing anyhing about the illegal shit going on on this OT

+1 POOLE FOR PREZ :)

Back