• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GM

depends on whitch server you use.. or if you can handle (scoures. dat. or what every files the server is running by)

but there is no reason have a gm can kill players.. thats not a serious server.. especially if you are going to have other gm's in you server.. I whouldt try get Gm's to be kill players able...

depends on whitch server you use.. or if you can handle (scoures. dat. or what every files the server is running by)

but there is no reason have a gm can kill players.. thats not a serious server.. especially if you are going to have other gm's in you server.. I whouldt try get Gm's to be kill players able...

That is what he wants to do... stop GMs from being able to attack players.

@OT;
If you are using SQL-server, go to your 'groups' table and edit the flags.

haha.. Sorry.. my bad

That is what he wants to do... stop GMs from being able to attack players.

@OT;
If you are using SQL-server, go to your 'groups' table and edit the flags.

How be damn, sorry.. didnt saw the "t" xD

I'm kind of tierd today.. (ye, I blame it because I woke up this day by I smashed my head into the wall) xD

Back