• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ GM's. Need help.

gunnnar

Reaction score
Hello. Was there like a house rollback or something?

Cuz I lost alot of my items that I putted in my house yesterday. Is there something u can help me with?

I bought a nightmareshield that I had in my garden, bought it for 2kk and both the shield and the money is gone.
I lost my thornsplitter that I had on gunnar (I putted it in my house before i logged out)
I lost my inq reward that I took in the quest yeasterday (Fireborn giantarmor... I did the quest on my Sorcerer yeasterday)
I lost 1 spellbook of ancient arcana that I putted in the house yeasterday....
I lost my yalaharimask that I had on my druid that I also putted in my house yeasterday...................
I lost 1 pair of softboots that I looted in a guy we killd yeasterday (Mike). I had those sofboots in my house...............................
And I lost alot of loot that I got yeasterday (Idont rly care about that..)
Lost a frozen starlight that I putted in the house...

Update: Also lost 2 bp of holdings with all alot of supplies (Is used my rs eq yesaterday on Rut, so 2 bp of holdins with aloooot of items is also gone I discover now..............................)
Jesus...

Is there anyway u can help me , cuz this kinda sucks ???? My last log in was like 1 aclock in the night, that was the time when i was kinda done with redco my house.... Can u find any data from that time ?

12:55 You see an open door.
It belongs to house 'Upper Swamp Lane 2'. Rut owns this house.

Last edited:
Send us an e-mail at [email protected] explaining what you lost and we will return it if we can see it on a tile in your house in the memory dump. Try to be precise about item count for stackable items, if something you tell us in the mail is not correct we'll just ignore your mail.

Back