• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GOD/Admin/Gm/Cm/TuT!!

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I have some questions!!

1-is GOD higer than admin??
2-when i open localhost/phpmyadmin , i go to player and change rank but i dont have tut,cm,etc... i have player,Gm,God!!why?? i need tut+cm

thank you for reading

I have some questions!!

1-is GOD higer than admin??
2-when i open localhost/phpmyadmin , i go to player and change rank but i dont have tut,cm,etc... i have player,Gm,God!!why?? i need tut+cm

thank you for reading

2. On some distributions are only Gamemaster, Community Manager and God existing. (But you can change it easily)

With TFS 0.3.6pl
Code:
Tutor Access: 1
Senior Tutor Access: 2
Gamemaster Access: 3
Community Manager Access: 4
GOD/Administrator Access: 5

With TFS 0.2.7. (Not 100% sure)
Code:
Tutor AccountType: 2
Senior Tutor AccountType: 3
Gamemaster AccountType: 4
God/Community Manager AccountType: 5

As stated above. I'm not sure about TFS 0.2.7 version, as I'm not that experienced in how it works.
But it should be like that.

TFS 0.3.7 -
If you would like to promote a player to tutor, use the /promote <name> command.

0.2.7 dont got tutors I think.

1=player
2=GameMaster
3=God

on my server I added tutor, Cm soo other can help the players also.

Just as Wibben stated, but he stated wrong name. It's called 'SQL Query'

You need to execute an SQL query to enable tutors/senior tutors at TFS 0.2.7 :)
Unfortunately, I'm not capable to do that query, therefore I cannot post it.

Edit: Make a new group then and set the flags you wish. A proper tutor has these flags: 17592202854400
ElseIf you do not want proper options. Check your own boxes here: http://hem.bredband.net/johannesrosen/playerflags.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom