• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Going Greece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snel pUppie

Senator
Reaction score
I am going Greece tomorrow for 3 weeks, I get back the 24th august. Maybe some will not care but I am just posting this so people who does knows why I will not be active.

See you when I am back bro's ;)

Signed, P.

Good luck with that.
3 weeks are very much time :O

I haven't met my relatives in Greece for 6 years... :D And I use to be there for like 2 months minimum :p but now I am just going there for 3 weeks, it's nice anyways :p I am going to the airport in 12 h ;p

Thanks Markje ;p Damn it will be hell of a fun ;p Before I was a kid and couldn't do that much :p Now I can go in the city with my twin brother and do whatever I want to ;) And I can come home late at nights etc XD

That's very cool, because now parrents don't say what you not may do ect. ^^

:p Yeah you're right but my parents aren't that strict either ;p They are nice and they let me do stuff but they just want me to be careful :p

I will =) See you all guys ;p Have fun in OTLand without me ;p Going for sleep now ;p

Goodbye!

Are you mad? Don't you know that if you have condoms in your pocket they will get warm and then it's not recommended to use them -.- I'll buy a whole package there!

Okay I am off for real now ;p haha See you boys!

I am not back yet but I just logged in to check how it
s going. I'll be back in 4 days, on friday. See ya when I get home boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back