• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Gold for 30Euro per 100kk!

Sortdcz

Reaction score
I got some spare cash over and currently selling ~~ 100kk! ~

I've become inactive on shadowcores so I've decided to sell a lot of my gold but keep some incase if I start playing again.
I ONLY ACCEPT PAYMENTS VIA PAYPAL AND IT HAS TO BE GIFTED TO ME FROM A VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
so prices are :

1kk - 0.4Euro
10kk - 3.5Euro
100kk - 30Euro

Pm me on forums or make a post with your in-game in it and how much gold you are interested in and I will respond to you asap I get time. Thanks

// Sincerely dcz

Last edited:

Im not sure if it is scam, but i think so lol.

If you don't have any constructive critisism to say about my thread then remove that post please.

Or consequences will be there.

If you don't have any constructive critisism to say about my thread then remove that post please.

Or consequences will be there.

Haha, now im sure this is a scamm. Don't buy from this guy, lol.

Sure, because I recently created my account, your argument is OMG HELLO BR IS HER I NED BIG STOP AL OTHER I NED UR CUSTOMER OK I SEY SCAM MAYBETHEY GO TO ME OK BIG ARGUMENT IS CREATED ACCOUNT MUST SCAM OK BB

Sure, because I recently created my account, your argument is OMG HELLO BR IS HER I NED BIG STOP AL OTHER I NED UR CUSTOMER OK I SEY SCAM MAYBETHEY GO TO ME OK BIG ARGUMENT IS CREATED ACCOUNT MUST SCAM OK BB

So retarded, haha.

The way he react make him look more like a scammer. Wouldnt recommend to anyone :)

Back