• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Good TP Based Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you should make Quests with talking to NPCs, or having multiple tasks to do. Some teleportation should be earned by doing quests or giving NPCs an item or something along those lines. The hunting should be lots of them, with hidden quests. That's what I got so far.

I had a couple of npc based quests in mind. Also, I could make it so that you would have to do certain quests to have access to the boss room. But also what about some events, like Free For All battles, or CTF.

Maybe the Team Battle event that damadgers made, and probably some other ones.

Well I like to play tp based servers.. I think they're really fun. It would make it more fun if the vocs were balanced and have like cool custom spells custom monsters ALOT of quests not only monster kill quests but also riddles r smth of that kind. Make it like low exp, we have enough of the 99999x servers a low exp evo map sounds pretty cool

I had an idea, for either a quest or hunting ground, maybe both but to create monsters named after the Egyptian pharaohs. They will most likely be for a quest, maybe having to go into each and everyone of their tombs for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back