• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Good VPS to rent?

ffriozi

New User of Linux OS
Reaction score
anyone know a good one and cheap in USA ?

and what are the specifications to a good vps run OT with 150~200max players on LINUX and WIN?

Thanks!

heheheh and for 100 players?

Last edited:
I no cheaper:p and better
I challenge you to find a cheaper VPS host with the same level of quality customer support and performant hardware. There's a good chance that whatever host you know is sticking far more people on the same host node as you compared to providers like Linode or Slicehost.

I have hosted 120 players on the second plan I guess its like the limit!

Don't buy any kind of VPS at vpsland they're just sh*t, trust me, they don't offer 99.9% uptime,
from spanish forum♦
1 .- 14 days that they say you can return your money if not satisfied = LIE
2 .- Time line of 99.99% is a LIE.
3 .- Got a problem?, Looking for whatever you have in your VPS to say that and it really is GARBAGE.
4 .- Your Internet server will constantly cuts without VPSLAND Offer you any bonus.

well when I used it about 2 years ago or something like that it was really stable, no idea of how is it now

Back