• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Google Chrome messes up otland, on my computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugged Mage

Lua Scripter
Solutions
Reaction score
When I use Google Chrome, I can't post it shows this screen.
EcjwO.png

When I use Internet Explorer or Firefox I can post, like normal.
MpOiA.png

Does anybody know why I can't post on Google Chrome?

Well..it works fine on my Google Chrome, Vista OS. Maybe you should try repairing it at Add/Remove Programs if it has worked fine before for you.
Else it's another issue(cookies, malwares, etc I guess)

Maybe, it started not to work about 1 month ago, it used to work fine though

My computer is pretty new, like 3 months old, and I just downloaded the newest version of Google Chrome, it still didn't work. But! I just found out I can post in Google Chrome,incognito mode. That doesn't make any sense to me >.<

anyways, rep'd both of you for trying to help :D

My computer is pretty new, like 3 months old, and I just downloaded the newest version of Google Chrome, it still didn't work. But! I just found out I can post in Google Chrome,incognito mode. That doesn't make any sense to me >.<

anyways, rep'd both of you for trying to help :D

Clear your browser cache and try again, that should solve it if it works fine in incognito. You can also try Ctrl + F5. If clearing the cache isn't enough you might have to clear the cookies too. You can clear both cache and cookies in the dialog box that can be accessed with Ctrl + Shift + Delete in Google Chrome.

Still didn't work :/, but thanks for trying

Try re-installing Chrome, make sure you sync your favourites and all that with ur google account so you don't have to add them all again

Still didn't work :/, but thanks for trying

Perhaps you have some extension for Chrome that disables JavaScript, extensions are disabled by default in Incognito and that would explain why it's working there. That's the only thing I can think of if you have already tried clearing everything in the Ctrl + Shift + Delete dialog.

Try re-installing Chrome, make sure you sync your favourites and all that with ur google account so you don't have to add them all again

Thank you, worked, I have no idea why I didn't try that before :p -btw posting this on Google Chrome xD-

You can close this thread now :D, solved

Status
Not open for further replies.