• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Google Tutorial] How to "Super Search" Websites.

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
NOTE: This does not work for ALL websites. This will not get you into pages that are encrypted or password protected. This is mainly used as an Advanced Forum Search, it will search ONLY for phrases or key words in posts. If you get too specific, you will get no results.

Step 1:
Go to Google!

Step 2:
In the search box, Paste this code!

Code:
site:otland.net "Znote 8.42"

You will be directly linked to THIS thread. How can you use this to your advantage? If you search "Znote 8.42" in OTland search, you will come up with TONS of threads. This way, you come up with the post by Jester, and christiandb's profile. Which both include "Znote 8.42"

Step 3:
Edit:

Code:
site:[b]otland.net[/b]
Change otland.net into any website you desire. KEEP site: Do NOT change that part!

Step 4:
Edit:

Code:
site:[b][i]YourNewSite[/i][/b] [b]"KeyWord"[/b]
Change "KeyWord" to what you are specifically looking for.

And you're done! You will be able to find exactly the information you're looking for! This does not ALWAYS work, and sometimes you can't be too specific. Everything MUST be spelled 100% correct, but when you get the hang of it (believe me, it doesn't take long at ALL. I just overkilled the tutorial to make sure everybody understands) your forum searching will be enhanced!

This trick may be old, but hopefully it's new to some people. All I ask in return for my time is a bit of reputation, if you truly believe I deserve it!

Red

Last edited:
Back