• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Got several questions!

Razken

Reaction score
Hey! I've got some questions regarding editing, mapping and parhaps scripting. I'm new when it comes to that so don't make fun of me, alright.

I've got a server that I really want to use (It's an EldinWorld).
When I'm just about the start the server up it says "SQL Database couldn't be found"
What the heck is that and how do i get m y server running?

I'm also in a great need of a guide or something when it comes to mapping..something to start on.
Really want to create a 100% custom map but i dont know how to create houses, depo, teleports, npc etc...
Somewhere i can read a bit about any of that stuff or is this just when i have to spend 10 years of time to self-learn? ;S

Sincerly yours.

Razken

Answer on your first question: Are you sure that you have yours sql server up and running? I guess you are using Xampp, and this is how to start the mysql: open the xampp_control and click on the "Start" button on mysql. After a while it will come a text on green background "Running". If the problem remains you maybe haven't configured your mysql settins right? (Config.lua).

Back