• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper [Great server] recluting!

Sir MoX

Reaction score
"Alfa Server"

Greetings! Well I'm here because I was going to do a server alone but my pc is too bad and need more help than I thought.
I do the largest thing that is to do the map(the server has rookgard with 6 cities, thais and other 5 mades by me)
all the cities have a caracterisitc
for example: venriel is a city near swamps and its the city of the elfs.

here I will show photos:

here is a Island of tutorial made by me thinking in the one of tibia cipsoft:

here is a zone of dragons:

here is a interesting way to go to hunt quaras, you swam to the island and touch the roch that is a teleport to go to the underwater caves of the quaras:

this is the ferumbras tower in Mustafar(the city of heros):

well, I couldnt complete my server because I never could open my server because a problem of ports, I miss some scripts so I need a:

-Hoster: 24/7 with a good computer
-scripter: I have completed the scripts of my server except a few like a 4 or 5 scripts that are npc and scripts of the weapons when you travel to main...
-webmaster: somebody who could makes a web free with the most nessesary things.

Well if you want to know more just give a message or writte here...

Alfa server...

We now havge a webmsater in our team we now are liiking obly for a hoster and a scripter!

What is "Recluting?"
Recruiting? :thumbup:

srry I dont know the diference of recluting and recruting that my first lengauge isnt english xD

Back