• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gta IV: Lost and Damned

Leo32

Getting back into it...
Solutions
Reaction score
the-lost-and-damned-logo-490.jpg

Released 17 Feb. Exclusively for Xbox Live.
1600 Microsoft Points.
Download that shit.

Let's see if a CD version from The Pirate Bay is released else fuck it x)
Don't you like need to have the gta iv cd to play it?
So I guess you'll have some trouble to have 2 cds in the xbox360 :p

I'll probably buy it or something liked GTA IV much and I like bikes so I guess it's a cool game + new weapons, yummie.

Don't you like need to have the gta iv cd to play it?
So I guess you'll have some trouble to have 2 cds in the xbox360 :p

I'll probably buy it or something liked GTA IV much and I like bikes so I guess it's a cool game + new weapons, yummie.

Play it from the harddrive ;)

Play it from the harddrive ;)
Don't you still need to have the cd to play it from the harddrive?
Atleast when I put original bought games on the harddrive I need to have the cd in my xbox360 to play them, maybe works with burned cds.

I haven't decided but if I decide to get the game I'll buy it, haven't been bothered to flash my xbox360 yet.

Well I bought the game and it worked fine for a couple hours but then when I stopped play and now today it wont start :D first when it worked it asked me if i wanted to play the lost and damned when i started gta iv but now today it just loads niko's story and I cant find any way to play it :D if i go to the place where i download it and press play now it just say to play this add-on start the game it was intended for.

what a waste hah

after some hours going nuts and searching on the interwebs i finally found that I just had to go to new game and there i could choose TLAD. :p

Last edited:
Back