• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guide to help for new players

dart fule

Reaction score
Ok so ima try and make a guide to help new people out.

Knights
Once you hit past rook, go right to Edron Rotworms and hunt there until level 15, remember to pick up the gold that you loot.
When you are level 15 i suggest you go and buy around 20-40 health potions and 10 brown mushrooms. Go to Yalahar Minotaurs and stay on the first floor until you reach level 25. At level 25 you will be able to go up the floors and kill the Minotaur guards, but be careful and watch your health and food. Use health potions if necessary. When you reach level 30, the server will automatically give you a Dragon Shield and a new weapon, keep hunting Minotaurs until level 35. At level 35, you can either choose to go and hunt dragons if you feel that you have got money for health potions, or you can just stick around at the Minotaurs until level 40.

At level 40 you will receive a crystal coin, use this to go and buy around 20 health potions and go to Svargrond arean. Do the first arena, when you have completed it, you will receive a experience bonus from the quest, causing you to get around level 52. It would then be profitable for you to go to Yalahars mutated humans or to hunt dragons to collect money and loot. When you have got around 1-2 crystal coins, you can buy around 100 strong health potions and 100 mana potions. Now you should go to Svargrond again, and do the second arena. From completing this, you will get an estimate of 4-5 levels and a level 60 weapon. After this, go to Yalahar bog raiders and get to level 70-75, once you reach level 75 you will receive 2 crystal coins. I would suggest that you spend these on potions. Then you could go to Ankrahmuns Dragon Lords to hunt there until level 80-90. You should then have more money to buy potions for. My suggestion is that you buy around 150 great health potions and 200 mana potions in order to be able to do the third arena in Svargrond. When you have finished the arena, you can either go back to Dragon Lords to loot for blessings or so, or get a 100+ Druid to team hunt in Demons with you. After that, you should be good to do whatever you like.

Skills: level 20 40/40, level 40 50/50, level 50 65/65, level 60-70 75/75, level 80+ 80 or higher skills)

Paladins
get lvl 8 and head out of rook, goto rots until lvl 15. go buy 20-40 mana pots
and 10 brown mushys from shop with the cash from rots. goto edron minotaurs and pick up
around 200 gp there to buy spears with. keep hunting untill lvl 25 at base floor. at lvl 25
leave minotaurs and go buy some royal spears. with them royal spears head to minotaur gaurds
till lvl 35. at lvl 35 you can now run through dragons easy 1 at a time. get lvl 40 to get
1cc. then go do first svargrond arena. pick any reward to get lvl 50 ish. at lvl 50 take
a break to train till skills 60/60 and make enchanted spears why your training.

after lvl 50 buy around 50 ish strong mana pots and 50 strong health potions.
head to ankrahmun dragons and hunt the dls/ dragons. at lvl 60 go to svargrond again.
go do the 2nd arena to get lvl 65-70. by then you can hit decent. by
now you can hunt ank dls easy. stay there until lvl 80. With the cash you should of made
at dls buy an aol or blessings and buy around 200 assassin stars. goto yalahar hellspawns
and hunt them untill you get lvl 90 ish. by lvl 90 you can take 3rd arena probably. take around 200 great spirit pots and 100-200 assassin stars. once you complete it take the prize and you will get lvl 91-92. by then go back to dls or get a group to goto demons in edron. get lvl 100 and go do anhilator with a blocker, and 2 mage(so theres a good chance u wont die). Then get around a lvl 130 blocker and a lvl 100+ ed and 2 people and do demon helmet quest. have the 2 people stand on the tiles why the blocker and druid and you go do demon helm quest. After that you pretty much can hunt w/e will make you profit or w/e will make u lvl fast enough

(skills: lvl 20-skills 40/40, lvl 40 skills 50/50, lvl 50-60 skills 60/60, lvl 80+ skills 80+)

Sorcerers
as soon as your out of rook, go straight to yalahar minotaurd. hunt there until lvl 20.
As soon as u hit lvl 20 go up a floor to minotaurd gaurd but take it slow and heal. make sure u
have food. hunt there until lvl 35. By lvl 35 you should have around ml 30. goto the closest
dragon spawn in ank(the 1 with 1 dragons at beginning). i suggest you hunt with exori frigo and
manashield, because regen is so fast ull never break manashield. lvl 45 take a break and get 40
blank runes and make 120 sds. That should put you around ml 50 if you do it.

By then you can should buy 30 mana pots and goto the 2nd dragon spawn. lure the 3x at the beginning to that 1 way area and take them on 1 at a time. by then you can do 2 things, you can run go down those stairs where the dl and 2 dragons are and sd the dl with the sds u made. and then go down and kill the 2 dragons with exori frigo or exevo vis hur. Do that till lvl 60 then goto the arenas
in svargrond and do the first 2 arenas. that will put u close to lvl 65-70.

After that you have 2 options.
hunt dls solo to make cash, or find a friend to go team hunt with. If you team hunt the easiest place
would be port hope hydras. It will be decent loot and decent exp. Do that until lvl 80. At lvl 80
make sure ur friend is lvl 90-100. goto worker golems with him and vis hur the worker golems. Or you
can get a high lvl to block grims and u vis hur them. Do that until lvl 90-100. at lvl 100 go do anhi
with a team and then goto demon helm quest.After that you will be around lvl 105. i suggest buying
around 200 great manas and 150 sds, and around 300 avalanche runes. Head to razachai and fight
the lizard high gaurds and stuff without mana shield. Vis hur the monsters unless theres to many.
if theres to many run to a corner and sd the high gaurds. Then take the avalanche ruins and kill
the other lizards. If all goes good, you will get around lvl 115 and make over 20-30cc a hunt.
After that you choose what you want to do.

(skills: lvl 35 ml 30, lvl 45 ml 50, lvl 60 ml 60, lvl 70-80 ml 70, lvl 90 ml 85, lvl 100+ ml 90+)

Druids
Do what the sorcerers do until lvl 35, but as soon as u hit lvl 40 buy blanks and make
avalanche runes. get around ml 45 from that and head to middle dragon spawn. use manashield
and stairhop the dls and shoot avas. this will be very good and very effective, because u can
make more avas as you wait for spawn. at lvl 60 go do the arenas and get lvl 65-70 from them.
Druids best bet is to hunt dls in ank untill you have lvl 80 and over 5cc.

after you get done with that buy like 50 sds and have around 200 ava runes and head to darashia dls. get lvl 90-100 from them and then go do 3rd arena, anhi, and demon helm quest. After all that is done get a lvl 90+ ek to goto demons with you and he blocks why you sio and atk with him. Do this for awhile and youll make a nice profit. with that profit buy supplies and blessings and head to zao. do the same as sorc does and youll make a great profit also. After that your set to do whatever you want

(skills: lvl 35 ml 30, lvl 45 ml 50, lvl 60 ml 60, lvl 70-80 ml 70, lvl 90 ml 85, lvl 100+ ml 90+)

This took my over an hour to make so bare with me if there some mistakes. i hope it helps people, im going to bed :)

Edited: fixed it up a lil so its easier to read

Last edited:
to lazy to edit it, but people have pmed me asking why they should hunt minos instead of edron cyclops. the answer is yalahar minotaur has a lot of minos in a tight little area, so theres less walking. less walking=more lvls faster.

Thanks for writing these guides, hopefully new players will see them. I've made the thread a sticky :).

mages could also go to hellspawns at 80-90~ to make some cash, they drop pretty good and the exp is decent aswell :p

ya bro i realise there are like 10 other diff ways but i wrote this based on how i got cash

lol that is true, xon helped me out the most with cash. but this is a guide for if u dont have cash

Back