• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Guide] What to think about before using help-channel!

Siramix

CEO
Senator
Premium User
Reaction score
Hello, MoonHawk!

As a very, very tierd tutor, I would like to introduce you to a thread where I'm going to tell you
what to think about before asking any kind of question in the help-channel.

First of all, you all got to be known of a few websites or subpages at the official website.
Just to prevent one question to be returned about 10 times a day.
They are:

These three links, are very useful in case you need to know something. I'm going to go through each link, and tell a short summary
regarding how they work, and why I rather linking you them and not telling each and everyone the same thing in-game.

TibiaWiki -
A great website, as well as a source for in general everything.
What kind of information can be found at TibiaWiki?

Yes, you may find a lot of informations and spoilers at TibiaWiki. But the most effective one is the Quest Spoilers.
All quests can be found in a list here: Quests - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

Make sure to press the 'show spoiler' button in the top of the quest page.

MoonHawk Server Information -
This website, or subpage of the official website of this great OpenTibia Server gives you a short summary
of in general everything regarding the formal knownledges of MoonHawk. Including a few information lines that can be found at TibiaWiki as well.

Note! Question 'Where is Rashid today?' is answered in this page, you just have to get outside the box and read a bit!

MoonHawk Command Page -
This page is pretty obvious what it's regarding. The commands that are used in the game. They are not very useful, but might be in some cases.
Such as house commands, or guild commands. Please, if you don't mind reading this page too, do it!

Behaviour -

Language:
One ground rule, as long as Help-Channel is a public channel, English applies. ONLY.
Further languages that's being used in this channel will be asked to translate what the player recently said, and asked to not repeate it.

General Attitude:
Then we'll go over to general attitude. We do not tolerate, in any certain extentions insults or illegal treaten between players or players and tutors.
Neither arrogant attitude or ignorant style will be tolerated.

Spamming:
As tutors can not report or punnish statesment violations, we will not be able to do anything about spammers, but we may ask the spammer kindly to stop.
In case the spammer does not stop, we will tell the public to simply ignore the player, and then we will further a report through the normal player system.

Within the point, spamming. General conversations involves. We do not tolerate that Help-Channel becoming a general chit-chat.
That's what Game-Chat are for, am I right?

Additional Comment:
Make sure to read this text carefully. It can be displayed in the top of the help-channel everytime you login or open the channel.

Welcome to the help channel.
In this channel you can ask questions about Tibia. Experienced players will gladly help you to the best of their knowledge.
For detailed information about quests and other game content please take a look at our supported fansites at Tibia - Free Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game - Community
Please remember to write in English here so everybody can understand you.

That applies of course here at MoonHawk as well!

Please comment if you feel that you have any further improvement or feedback that might be added to the thread.
I will kindly improve the thread daily in case if the situation demands it.

Kindest Regards,
Siramix / Wezl!
:thumbup:

Yes sure..
Read this.. takes 5 mins~
find it on tibia wikia 5 mins~ (if your new atleast)..
so it would take you about 10 minutes to do it this way.

Or you can ask a question on help chat and you could get a quick answer in less then 10 seconds.. hum.. which one should I choose? :D

@mypoint
People likes to help in help chat, let them. (+) Instead of worrying of a "full " help channel.. start worrying about the 90 % botters on Moonhawk and Icechaw..
:peace:

Back