• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

.hack//Project OT

Dilio

Owner of Project Thala
Reaction score
Just curious, a friend and I have been running this through our minds for a while. Who would join an OT based on the game .hack? As far as customizing the server goes, unless we absolutely HAVE to customize it, I'd rather worry about the actual content of the game before we go into spriting. If you have any suggestions or comments please, don't hesitate to post.

Also, if not a .hack OT, what OT would you like to see made? I'm hoping to aim in the direction of Fantasy RPG.

Edit:

Okay, I've given it some thought, and I spent about an hour on this:

Mac Anu basic outline:

Very little detail added, just wanting to see your opinions on the idea of it. xD I apologize for the terrible quality, I can upload some better images if you'd like, some zoomed in. :p

Last edited:
never heard of it o_O

make a pokemon server!!!!
without a stupid low player cap, forcing people to donate to even get online

.hack?
that anime/manga show?
It would be fuckin' awesome if so

Yep, the Anime/Mange/Playstation game that they based the storyline around an MMORPG. We'll add a few classes that aren't actually from the game, but other then that it'll have the chaos gate for transportation, the PvP Arena, basically a replica. Of course, I will need a huge team to get it up and running.

love those games, and has potential of an mmo, since I was disappointed it wasn't. It was a game based upon a game.

Back