• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hacked on rl tibia ! Help !

Henkos

Reaction score
I just got hacked on my real tibia account, I lost full rare set and 120cc~~ I was going to give it to another account today, so icould pg a druid...
But i think that i have a spy thingy on my computer ... How do i reinstall my computer? So all the programs disepear ? Please help

Put ur windows cd on the computer, and press F2 or F8 (dun remember what F was) before everything loads in the computer and the windows will pop up. Select format and reinstall windows.

Or just go ur harddrive in My Pc, right click, then "Format" xd

Or by other hand, get an antivirus.

//Edit by KuGaSh1rA
Cracked programs are not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
go to GOOGLE, type: AVG and click on the first link. "download" section and use that one. It's free and it will remove your virus 100% if u have it.

Mostly the viruses are fucking keyloggers. Go to task manager to processes and search for strange programms that are running. Then just close it and make a virus check on your computer.

If you dont know post a screen of your taskmanager

NOD32 and AVG is one of the best free antivirus program both are very nice and i have AVG on all my computers

Well I would like to reinstall my computer, Take away all the programs, But I dont know how to... I got a vista, If someone could explain I would be glad...

Back