• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hacking, Cheating?

Sue Mea

Reaction score
Some people on my Server started for 2 days but now they got like 3-4 backpack with crystal coin's had like 400 iron ores and 10.000 demon essence (maybe other items just those items which I know yet) it's impossible to get this items without donations in 2 days and they didnt donate anything.

My question is, if its possible to "hack" paypal/daopay or something? I dont really know how they got it. Or is there any other "cheat" go get items like this?

I dont wanna know HOW, only if its possible. If it is possible please tell me how to fix or change it.

What's your bank script?

If it doesn't return less than 1,024,000 or less when they try to deposit more than that they can dupe gold like that.

Hmm I think that these guys are rich because of Crash since Sue Mea told, that they made many Demonic Essence etc..

Try to get a Anti-Magebomb System.

If you have something on one chara and trade to another and that person relogs, server crashes before save = both charas have items (duped). Gogo anti-magebomb script :)

This can also be done with Depots & Houses so good luck trying to fix it <_<

Back