• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hacking? Donation points? Rep++!

Kristoffer

Web designer
Reaction score
Hello,

I am using Gesior aac. I just had an problem here, i saw that a guy had 2000 donation points, that would cost him 2000 Euro. At the daopay page it stod that he had paid for 10 points.

Is there any problems with This donation system that could do it possible to hack points?

Rep ++ if fix. :thumbup:

NP NOW I THINK, MY FRIEND AND I FIXED ;)

Last edited:
Hello,

I am using Gesior aac. I just had an problem here, i saw that a guy had 2000 donation points, that would cost him 2000 Euro. At the daopay page it stod that he had paid for 10 points.

Is there any problems with This donation system that could do it possible to hack points?

Rep ++ if fix. :thumbup:

I found your problem. :D

I am using Gesior aac.

I found your problem. :D

15u5o2.png

But is the only reason because i use Gesior? I know it sux stinky ass, but im not sure if this is the problem?

There is an exploit with the News Ticker on latest news, but it doesn't look like you're using them.

There is an exploit with the News Ticker on latest news, but it doesn't look like you're using them.

Ticker does not even work? So it is Gesior aac that is the problem? This makes it possible to exploit the donation points? Tell me how to do it so i am sure this is the problem?

Post your daopay script.. You might've entered a wrong amount?
][3]['appcode'] = 48277; #
$config['daopay'][3]['prodcode'] = 'DEB4'; #
$config['daopay'][3]['addpoints'] = '10'; #
$config['daopay'][3]['cost'] = "3 euro inc. VAT"; #
$config['daopay'][0]['appcode'] = 48277; #
$config['daopay'][0]['prodcode'] = 'DEB2'; #
$config['daopay'][0]['addpoints'] = '21'; #
$config['daopay'][0]['cost'] = "5 euro inc. VAT"; #
$config['daopay'][1]['appcode'] = 48277; #
$config['daopay'][1]['prodcode'] = 'DEB3'; #
$config['daopay'][1]['addpoints'] = '42'; #
$config['daopay'][1]['cost'] = "10 euro inc. VAT"; #

Simple, don't use automatic donation system until you know what your doing.

Yea it sounds like trolling but its very true.

Back