• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Hacking, coding, OTCV8 bots -- SecurizeMe

kuhi

Premium User
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Kuhicop
I can make a detailed report of your server security, helping you to protect your server and understanding your threats.

I'm a student so my budget is not expensive :)

Here is my experience (don't hate me I'M JUST A STUDENT):

▲ VB.NET
● Task automation like game bots.
● Web crawling.
● SHA1 & MD5 hashcat GUI.
● Automated email
● Frontend + Backend in same GUI like a TPV.
● Private licenses & users management with HWID protection.

▲ C & C++
● Data statistics software.

▲ AutoIt
● Task automation with optical recognition.
● Telegram bots.
● Private licenses & users management with HWID protection.

▲ SQL
● Managing SQL queries in small scale projects.

▲ Nmap
● Strong knowledge detecting & scanning network nodes.
● Finding exploitable paths.

▲ SQL Injection
● Detection with BurpSuite, ZAP and manually testing.
● Exploitation with sqlmap.
● Meterpreter & other shells.

▲ XSS
● Stored XSS with Beef.

▲ Stress Testing
● DOS & Brute-force supporting protocols: FTP, SSH, SMTP, HTTP, HTTPS.
● Several methods for each protocol.
● Website testing with tokens and other protections bypass.

This is my github: Kuhicop - Overview (https://github.com/kuhicop)

If you need more details we can talk by pm or you can add me to Discord: kuhi#7248

2022 UPDATE 3 YEARS AFTER THE POST:

I'm getting more experience into freelancing and I'm doing fine: Adrian H. Profile (https://www.freelancer.es/u/kuhicop)

For now I have a 100% delivery and success rate and I'm mostly taking a bit complex projects (you can see in my profile by it's budgets and descriptions)

For Tibia community I still apply the same beginner budget as I really want to help people achieve their goals as long as I'm able to support

I'm not changing my post due to haters, but my skills are better defined in my freelancer profile rather than in this post I've made when I was starting in freelancer few years ago :)

My daily work is a programmer + freelance work. My core areas are ERP, desktop software and game hacking. I can do websites or phone apps but I don't really enjoy it and I think you can easily find someone better for that.

I still offer very basic penetration testing for a very reasonable budget. But I'm still an enthusiast of that area, my top skill is coding.
From now I can also make OTCV8 bots (didn't test another client than OTCV8 and Tibiantis). I can develop probably all kind of features like cavebot, aimbot, autoheal, combo sd or spell, magebomb, spy ground level, dash, auto mort hur or vis lux, light hack, etc...

1661522508198.gif

I'm not the cleanest programmer and I still have a lot to learn and improve. But I will be honest and if I'm not sure I can complete your task I will tell you from the start so you're not loosing time.

Thank you :)

Last edited:
I'm actually really interested in that profile 😂
Looking at your previous postings where you asked (just some examples)
- Why your SSL Cert. was shown as invalid (Which obviously shows that you have no idea how those certificates work, really basic stuff btw)
- Why you get an error when trying to connect to your OT (This shows that you don't know how networking works, and worst of all you state that you opened port 3306, which should NEVER be open to any public IP)

These are things anyone with experience would not ask in any forum right away, especially not on OTLand.

So why should we believe that you are experienced enough in the IT-Security field to actually write anyone a "detailed report" of our servers?

I'm actually really interested in that profile 😂
Looking at your previous postings where you asked (just some examples)
  • Why your SSL Cert. was shown as invalid (Which obviously shows that you have no idea how those certificates work, really basic stuff btw)
  • Why you get an error when trying to connect to your OT (This shows that you don't know how networking works, and worst of all you state that you opened port 3306, which should NEVER be open to any public IP)

These are things anyone with experience would not ask in any forum right away, especially not on OTLand.

So why should we believe that you are experienced enough in the IT-Security field to actually write anyone a "detailed report" of our servers?
Running few default scripts using Kali OS makes you a hacker, don't you know that? 😂

Why not post your profile here?

not going to post my freelancer profile full of haters here, but my github is known --> github: Kuhicop - Overview (https://github.com/kuhicop)

this community is trying to RIP members just for fun...
maybe there are some tasks I'm not enough experienced to carry on, but that doesn't stop anyone to take a job... that's why freelancer websites allows you to select a task difficulty
instead of helping each other to grow/mantain otland, idk what you're getting from this

they are not trying to rip you but you dont post your profile here and this stuff "talk me via pm", wtf is that???

they are not trying to rip you but you dont post your profile here and this stuff "talk me via pm", wtf is that???
it's better to give a Discord? if yes then I will update the post without any problem

how you discuss jobs by public chat?

it's better to give a Discord?

how you discuss jobs by public chat?
you show us your profile and some of your works, I mean how you presentate yourself when you hiring a work?
I do not think is something that hard.

I hope now it's better, post updated
Now looks way better. You might want to add your github profile so people can check some code of yours, but now the thread looks way better. Good luck

I might use your services in the near future. Will let you know.

I've checked your GitHub profile and it looks like you're a beginner. I've read most of your Visual Basic code since I work with the Microsoft stack and ecosystem and the code is VERY beginner level.

Besides you're claiming you're going to secure a servers and yet, you're exposing some database connection string here:

If that server was still up and running, imagine the free access you'd be providing to anyone with basic programming skills.

Anyway, this is 2019. XSS and SQL injection should be not an issue anymore to anyone with 2 brain cells.

I've checked your GitHub profile and it looks like you're a beginner. I've read most of your Visual Basic code since I work with the Microsoft stack and ecosystem and the code is VERY beginner level.

Besides you're claiming you're going to secure a servers and yet, you're exposing some database connection string here:
Congratulations, how many hours to discover student = beginner?

What are you getting from that database since it's offline?

At least I try to help and teach even being a beginner and I never claimed to be pro...

Congratulations, how many hours to discover student = beginner?

Instead of replying with a passive aggressive comment, take a minute or two to consider what I wrote and try to improve by first accepting your mistakes. I've seen students write enterprise level code that is fully testable, scallable and organized. Student does not necessary mean beginner or bad programmer.

What are you getting from that database since it's offline?

At least I try to help and teach even being a beginner and I never claimed to be pro...

I get nothing. Which is why I added "if that server was up and running" and "imagine" later. It's speaking figuratively. That server being offline does not negate the fact that you showed either neglect or unprofessionalism and disclosed sensitive data like that. Other than that, a connection string should not be hardcoded because it's something that can change. Why recompile and re-release the entire software for a small change?

If you are a beginner as you claim, you cannot teach. If you're asking for a payment for your services it's not help either, it's trade.

Last edited:
Instead of replying with a passive aggressive comment, take a minute or two to consider what I wrote and try to improve by first accepting your mistakes. I've seen students write enterprise level code that is fully testable, scallable and organized. Student does not necessary mean beginner or bad programmer.
My friend you're a beast and much better than me what are you doing in this community and how much thanks we have to give just because you exist

Please call this guy Jesus Christ

My friend you're a beast and much better than me what are you doing in this community and how much thanks we have to give just because you exist

Please call this guy Jesus Christ

Again the passive-aggressive mentality of a 10 year old. Yes I am much better than you which is why I gave you hints on how to improve. Yet you decide to ignore pretty much everything I pointed out just to attack me. In this case, consider my "roasting" of you a service to this community. Let's hope that I saved a few bucks out of the pocket of some ignorant member who would consider hiring you.

I just can protect a server the same way i did for @OverBash or when I hacked realesta74, septera, zestaria, classictibia

Maybe i cant find all vulns and I'm not a genious but I'm sure you neither so gl

Again the passive-aggressive mentality of a 10 year old. Yes I am much better than you which is why I gave you hints on how to improve. Yet you decide to ignore pretty much everything I pointed out just to attack me. In this case, consider my "roasting" of you a service to this community. Let's hope that I saved a few bucks out of the pocket of some ignorant member who would consider hiring you.
Where are that tips I cant find them?

It was the tip when you told me my offline database could get hacked if It was online as I shared the sqlstring? Nice tip I didnt know that

Back