• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hammerdown Protocol [Modern/Futuristic OT] Chat/Ideas

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score
Alright, first off, let me introduce the server a little.

Basically, the storyline is about Earth in the year 2012. Aliens have basically overrun the world, and those people who managed to survive have resorted to living in underground cities. Ground level and up is nothing but a wasteland now.

>~Fight System~<
Now, for fighting in this server, yes, there are guns and what not. But for those who still like melee fighting, there are gunna be "Ion" weapons [Ion being like energy type weapons, similar to the Energy Sword in Halo].

>~Armors~<
And for armors, there's going to be "Ion Armors." Those armors are similar to Mjonlir Armor from Halo [When you put them on, you have an energy shield on you [Mana Shield]]. The better the armor, the more/faster your Energy Shield regenerates.

>~Spells and Runes~<
There will be no spells, of course, being that this isn't medieval times anymore. And runes are going to be replaced with different types of grenades.

This server will obviously have a custom client based on 8.2, but there will be MANY custom sprites [mainly being for new grounds, some walls, and the weapons and armors]. Yes, I have the permission to use them.

Also, here is the Welcome Screen to the client.
000.png

Now, the reason I'm here talking bout this is because I would like some ideas. Any kind of ideas. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
PS: The link to my site for HDP is in my signature.

I want to have you in msn too, because i like your avatar :mad:
:(

Back