• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hancock!

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
Hancock is a comedy superhero film directed by Peter Berg and starring Will Smith, Jason Bateman, and Charlize Theron. The story was originally written by Vincent Ngo in 1996 and had languished in Hollywood for some time. The project has had various directors attached, including Tony Scott, Michael Mann, Jonathan Mostow, and Gabriele Muccino. Hancock was originally intended to be filmed before I Am Legend, also starring Will Smith. Hancock was filmed in Los Angeles. In the United States
John Hancock (Will Smith) is an unhappy superhero who is living in his own world. He is depressed and drinking very heavily. He has saved many lives in Los Angeles over the years, but in doing so, he has no regards for damaging buildings, trains, roads, cars, or anything that gets in his way to get the job done. The last time he captured several criminals, it cost the city $9 million to fix the damages. The public has had enough of Hancock, and they want him to stop or go to another city. Then one day, Hancock saves the life of Ray Embrey (Jason Bateman) from being run over by a train. Ray feels he owes Hancock his life, and he makes it his mission to change this superhero's image and have the public cheering him.

He persuades Hancock to go to prison so that the public will miss him and see that they need him. He reluctantly agrees and after a month the Chief of Police calls him to help save an officer who is pinned down in a bank robbery. Hancock saves the officer, removes the gang then cuts the hand off the leader (Eddie Marsan), as he is holding a dead man's switch on a detonator.

After the rescue the crowd begin to cheer Hancock, as Embrey had predicted. Embrey and his wife Mary (Charlize Theron) go out to lunch with Hancock and afterwards, while Ray is asleep after passing out from drinking too much, Hancock discovers that she is like him.

Mary reveals that they are members of an ancient race and are at least 3000 years old. The race eventually died out because of their weakness which causes them to lose their powers when in close proximity to one another. Members of this race were created in pairs, and are inevitably drawn towards each other.

Ray's wife is revealed to be the other half of Hancock, and that they are 'fated' to be together. Ray's wife and Hancock have a brief fight scene and during this scene tornados and other weather disturbances wreak havoc on the city. Hancock starts to lose his powers, and is attacked by the one handed bank robber. But when he is about to be killed Ray chops the robber's other hand off and saves Hancock. The movie ends with Hancock accepting his role as a hero, and letting Ray and Mary live a normal life, while remaining their friend.
It seems to be a good movie since I saw the trailers.
I didn't saw it yet, but I'm sure I will watch it when I can. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j03BA0K6wxk

Yes, i saw trailers , too.
And i like every movie , which has something to do with Will SMith.
Hes a great actor.
The Movie is in the cinemas in Germany since yesterday.
Ill watch the movie next week.; )

i have seen it on torentos its best not youtube

go to piratebay.com &search on hancock.
it take some days........

I just GOT to see it!
I have "I am Legend" at home and that movie ROX! Got to be seen!

Back