• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Happy 4/20!

But not normal test, a "whole 3 years test" that we will gain Points and then we can choose to what school we want to go :p
I'll Fail at that xD

yes, we celebrate it in egypt :D

its called "SHAM EL NESEEM" :D we just ate that smoked fish's and such and coloured eggs :p

lmao what an ignorant comment ^

and yea i burn like every day but today is just like a holiday for us
just to have an excuse to get really fried i guess

its a day, in North America only I think. Celebrates weed (marijuana) and just get really stoned. I am myself atm. This is also the last day I smoke marijuana, really great way to go out. Lol i backspaced so much on those sentences...and this one. lmao happy 4/20

It looks like most people don't even know the effects from it. They yell retarded things like "Its burning your brain, your IQ gets 70" etc etc.

Brainwashed by US goverment?

It looks like most people don't even know the effects from it. They yell retarded things like "Its burning your brain, your IQ gets 70" etc etc.

Brainwashed by US goverment?

Ok, ok.. Go study pure organic chemistry for more than 2 years and then come talk to me again.

If it was that bad it would have been forbidden by the goverment. They have done enough research about it. I've seen some lame advertisement and commersials by your lame goverment, they just want to brainwash you lol.

There is no studies out there that prove that marijuana has any permanent effects on the brain.

rofl, stupid people, it's just burning your brains and making you have an IQ -1/2 ¬¬
Haha you made me laugh, the problem is I hate people like you that writes bullshit, you don't even have a clue what Cannabis do to the body/brain.

Alcoholic and nicotine(aka cigarettes) are much more unhealthy and therefor its better to smoke cannabis!

Btw, 4/20 is celebrated all over the world and over millions of people was smoking that day.

Back