• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Happy New Year, OTLand!šŸŽ†

Kaspar

Unprejudiced
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello fellow OTLand members!

I hope that you all have had great times with your families during the holidays, and continue to enjoy the upcoming New Year's Eve. At the very least, I hope you will have time to rest and relax!

Another year has passed, and the OT community still stay strong to this day. I want to thank every one that has contributed with their time and effort in to OpenTibia in any way. Whether it has been by; developing of some sort, helping other members, showing off map pieces, starting a server for others to spend their time on, or any other feat.
Together, we are keeping the game we all love, alive.
I want to emphasize how important it is for us to move forward, with the attitude that we are all in this togetherā€”making the community better for each year that passes.

I'm ending this note with some words of gratitude of mine, feel free to do so yourselves as wellā€”listing all the good experiences you've had this year.

This year I am extra grateful for having met the awesome staff members that we have here on OTLand. They are all very inspiring individuals to me. I want to give extra kudos to @Delirium , @Znote , @WibbenZ and @Don Daniello that have taught me, perhaps unintentionally, some very valuable life lessons. I would also like to lift up a rather peculiar member and friend, @Delusion , for taking superb initiative with helping members in the community in forms of answering questions and providing pronounced tutorials.

Happy New Year, OTLand! šŸŽ†

I feel left out now
"This year I am extra grateful for having met the awesome staff members that we have here on OTLand. They are all very inspiring individuals to me."
Including you. ā˜ŗ

"This year I am extra grateful for having met the awesome staff members that we have here on OTLand. They are all very inspiring individuals to me."
Including you. ā˜ŗ
now i feel left out.

Wish everyone a year with a lot of blessings, fun, personal development, wisdom and you know šŸ˜

2020 Animera Season :X

Happy new year my dear fellas.

Wish an amazing year for all of us, may that new year brings you closer to your goal!

now i feel left out.

Wish everyone a year with a lot of blessings, fun, personal development, wisdom and you know šŸ˜

2020 Animera Season :X
"I want to thank every one that has contributed with their time and effort in to OpenTibia in any way."
Including you. šŸ˜Š

I encourage every one to express their gratitude toward other users as well, or share with us any good experiences they've had this year!

Happy New Year to those that can be happy, to everyone else I just came to remind you of this:

ff2c36ea368deda461383a34e40edbcd.jpg

Best Wishes
Okke

I wish everyone can make a incredible 2020!

2019 tip: Anti-depressors, psychiatry and exercise can help.

Make love, not war - Steve Jobs.
With love,
Rodi.

A year ago, I resigned from support team and went into a deep depressive state for half a year where I did not take care of myself physically and mentally. These past few months, everything has turned around for me and I've never enjoyed life more than I am right now.

I'm attempting to leave as big of a legacy here as possible, since soon I will be transitioning into adulthood and won't have the time to spend hours writing code or tutorials for people here to learn from. I have very high hopes for the new year for the first time in my life, I have things to look forward to and many goals to achieve and just generally have a much more positive outlook towards the future.

Tibia was the reason I ever got into programming. I decided to look up how to create my own OT server and stumbled upon this site back in 2014, and back then, you guys were the ones that helped ME achieve my dreams. I decided to give back to the community what it gave to me, the ability to create something they'll look back on with nostalgia and happiness. I'm glad I learned what I have, and hopefully I can make a career out of programming some day.

I'm thankful for these people who helped me learn in the early days and gave me advice: @Mkalo, @tokenzz, @Raggaer, @Zothion.

Thank you all for helping me fill the void within myself.

happy new year everyone, hope everyone have a good time from what is left of our beloved and decaying (O)Tibia community <3 I miss @Hani and @Talaturen

and it is so nice to still have big brain users on this community, like @fabian766 @Delusion and so many others who like to share their knowledge with us

Back