• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hard script, Could you do it? READ.

Zonet

Web Developer
Reaction score
Since I'm not proffesional at scripting, I would like to request a script.

Description:
In website you can see what missions you can do and what you'll receive when you're doing them.
Example:
100 Demons:
When you kill 100 demons, then you'll receive 100cc or something. It should be with level req to every mission.
Lets say that you must be lvl 150 to do this quest. Then in config of the script, we should choose what item and how many he must kill to get the item and the storage ofc.

And in the website
there should be like a table same as when you are looking at highscore but, to the left a button says Who have done?
It will be clickable, when you click on this link you'll be able to see all players who have done the mission by getting the storage, if they have this storage or not.

I hope you understand what I mean, if you dont understand, tell me to explaina bit better ;)

Yours,
Zonet.

Code:
-- Copyright to teckman 
function onKill(cid, target) 

local config = { 
monstername = "demon", -- monster name 
needeedkills = 250, -- kills needed to complete quest 
reward1 = 2160, -- first reward id 
reward1count = 50, -- first reward count 
wrightablereward = 5785, -- second reward id 
effect = 15, -- effect used after completing quest 
storage = 10001, -- storage of kills 
hunterstorage = 10002, -- storage of completed quest 
pos = getPlayerPosition(cid) -- replacement for cid is target 
} 
        if(isMonster(target) == TRUE) then 
            if getCreatureName(target) == config.monstername then 
                if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.storage) == config.needeedkills-1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,config.hunterstorage) == -1 then 
                    doCreatureSay(cid, "You killed "..config.needeedkills.." "..config.monstername..", you're a real "..config.monstername.." hunter. Here is your reward.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1) 
                    setPlayerStorageValue(cid,config.hunterstorage,1) 
                    doSendMagicEffect(config.pos, config.effect) 
                    doPlayerAddItem(cid,config.reward1,config.reward1count) 
                    medal = doPlayerAddItem(cid,config.wrightablereward,1) 
                    doSetItemSpecialDescription(medal, "This medal was given to "..getPlayerName(cid).." for killing "..config.needeedkills.." "..config.monstername.." and becoming a real "..config.monstername.." hunter.") 
                elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.storage) < config.needeedkills-1 then 
                    setPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.storage,(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.storage))+1) 
                    doCreatureSay(cid, "You need to kill "..config.needeedkills-getPlayerStorageValue(cid, config.storage).." "..config.monstername.." to become a "..config.monstername.." hunter.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1) 
                end 
            end 
        end 
    return TRUE 
end

This can maybe help you with the first thing?
I dont say that this isit xD
but with the website, hmm idk how to do that ;p

Just make the creaturescript which the guy up there posted to set a storage value (Might already i didnt look) and then get the PHP script to check for the storage value and display who has the storage value.

Back