• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Have New idea for Website who can make it??

ChiSka

Avera.Sytes.Net
Reaction score
it's hard some bu who will mak it will be the best one in Website Applications

the idea is that one make new outfits the same as in the game to apper in the site with the same colour

it's hard i know but who can??

It requires alot scripting experience.
I'd say try to get the outfit images with the part where the colors usually are empty (jpg's will make it blank so you need png's or gif's).
Those you can fill up using the simple background colour.

The shitty part is, there are several outfits that change something in top (hair or smthin) and the legs (for example). Those require you to change the color on a small part of the outfit which is rather difficult.

The other thing would be getting examples of all color combinations with all outfits but that one needs a few million images -.-

I wish you luck, hope you exceed but I don't think so.

Kinda difficult since there are many possibilties to wear something. Learn php and set something like storage for each colour which might be hard but you will learn if you will succeed making that script.

Back