• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Have you ever been banned, and why?

Amoaz

Faloria owner
Reaction score
Have you ever been banished from the League, if yes, for how long and what did you do to get banished?

I Myself recently got another two weeks banishment for calling actually bad people bad in-game. Not sure why they didnt banish the people who were so unskilled they went 0/10 at 1500 ELO, but choosed me instead.

Ohwell, give us your story!

I've been banned 3 times, 2 for leaving and once cuz I played with my rls and they reported me just for fun, we played like 10 games and in 3 of them 3 of my rls reported me :D
My ingame name is mudkipzzzz and this is what one of my friends wrote after each game;
Darius [All] [00:34:37] report mudshits
XD

I've been banned twice I think, well not me. I lent my cousin my account for like 1 month. All he did was flame and/or ragequit.

I've been banned 3 times, 2 for leaving and once cuz I played with my rls and they reported me just for fun, we played like 10 games and in 3 of them 3 of my rls reported me :D
My ingame name is mudkipzzzz and this is what one of my friends wrote after each game;
Darius [All] [00:34:37] report mudshits
XD

Nice friends :3

Banned for leaving too many games when I had shitty internet, was not intentional, and most of the times we still won, but you know, butthurt little kids...

Edit: 2 weeks

Got banned because I was teamed up with some aweful player. The first game he went 1/9 I was like ... okay, keep calm.
The second game he went 2/7 and I started flaming him a little.
As we met in the third game as well, he was like "omg noob botlane report" (I had to play support taric, he wrote that after he died), so after every single mistake done in the game by him, I wrote "top died? better report bot lane!", "top got caught? better report botlane!", totally worth it (ye, this game he managed to get 3/10 stats).

Once. Because of premades...
Going Irelia top in draft? NP LETS JUST PICK MALPH AND NOT JUNGLE HUUEHUEHUE

Once. Because of premades...
Going Irelia top in draft? NP LETS JUST PICK MALPH AND NOT JUNGLE HUUEHUEHUE

Oh premades.. Never think ive won a game (or atleast got carried) by two premades. Pretty much always insta lose with them on the team

Never been banned. Even though I've broke the rules several amounts of times.

I've never been banned.
The tribunal must think I'm funny, but, I am just a very mean person.

for leaving games mostly.

Though I got one un-reasonable ban. I got disconnected for 2min and I came back won the game, then I got banned. wtf. My friend did the same thing and he didn't connect back at all he didn't get ban..

protip: Do not reconnect and win the game, it'll banish you.

I played since closed beta, when nobody knew what lol was, and ever since that I've been trolling and flaming noobs. Even thou, I didn't get banned a single time before my 1000'th win. Since that I been banned 2 or 3 times tho.

A funnier story tho, my name was originally "peddobear <- misspelled I know". They changed it (at about 300~ wins) a short while after closed beta, while in original beta I believe, to something similar. Very creative I must say! I never got a notice. I just logged in with a different, more child-friendly perverted name - Ticklebear

Well, most of the bans in this thread are legit bans. Amazes me how often people think some bans aren't legit.

Never been banned myself.

Back