• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Havoc-Online looking for team.

Kekox

Reaction score

Okey, I decided to uptade it to 8.5 because when it was 8.42 an error in the database made me close the serv forever and now I'm going open again with protocol 8.5.

This serv was before made in 2 days, I just made it fast to try it and i got 115 people online record in 1 week but then, as I said, an error made me close it. Since that I have a long time mapping it and scripting it so now its a big serv with a big future I guess xD

Here is some of the features:
  • Bank system with Talkactions.
  • VIP Account system.
  • 9 Citys.
  • This map is not real cipsoft map but I added thais.

This serv is all done, just need some little help in the web and map.. So I'm needing:
  • Mapper [3]
  • Webmaster [2]
  • Helper [1]

Complete the form if you are ready to help us:
  • What do you wanna be?: (Maper, webmaster, and/or helper)
  • How many time do you have in your vocation?: (If you are mapper, how many time you've been mapping? or webmaster or helper..
  • Why do you wanna be of Havoc-Online team?:
  • Email: (Si no deseas publicarlo me lo puedes enviar por privado junto a tu solicitud del puesto).

PS: We already got a VPS, we are just waiting for some help on the web and the map..
PD-2: I'll not pay real money for help.
PD-3: We already got a dns (havoc-online.net)

Ehmmm no.. I said mapper, webmaster and helpers..

Helpers will be tutors.. And tutores will be answering noob questions in help channel.. xd also me or another admin on the team can make him look for something that we need.. Is not easy..

Last edited:
-Drew/Zizimaza

*Mapper/Helper.
*Been mapping for 5-6 years. Been retired, but I have alot of downtime.
*I want something to do... I'm a good mapper, lots of styles, so it would be beneficial to you to hire, me.

**My stupid ass msn: [email protected]

i could be a tutor lol .p shouldnt be that hard to answering questions cux ive been playing tibia since 7.4 .p

i whould like to join the team cus i havent found a good ot to play on so i could start here when it releases but it might take while so..

Would be easier if the forum was on English... lol

Ill help with tutor ( Helping ) I will do very good because i know 100% everything about tibia. I have been playing tibia ever sence 2001. Pm me :)
Also i do know some mapping so i could also help you out at that to.

My email is [email protected] ( made this email in gr.3 lol )

Name : Dylann
Nickname : Jones
Langage : English only
How long have you been playing rl tibia and ot servers? : 8-9 years

Back