• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hello Guys!

zuttlan1

Reaction score
I just came back from 4 years of inactivity, I've been into OT since 2003.

Was a moderator on world of tibia forums from 2002-2006,

Sub-Admin of otcommunity.net

Global Mod on OTFANS from 2005-2008.

Also mapper and scripter on the neverland team.

I have another account here under Zuttlan but for some reason it won't let me recover it;

to all my old friends here, get in touch with me. Especially you Talaturen, My emails for everyone is very very outdated now.

..also about to remake Klantskalle.com and rehost, been a very long time. but we're glad to bring the server back.

Last edited:
O.O

The real Zuttlan!?
Glad to see old OTFans members come back.

And god... I remember OTcommunity VERY WELL. The only server that would top the serverlist there was Evuldeeds and Amondals.

//knightfire

I was a GM on EvulDeeds. :p

Oh I didn't know that!
Meh, that server was the very first server I played and I can remember every location of the map.
Mages had the necromancer outfit, knights had the hero outfit, paladins had the elf outfit.
You could play as a demon. <shivers> God... getting too nostalgic.

I've been looking for people who have played Amondals server. It was an RPG server based on Survival map.

Yeah; Im working on a server, u can contact me on MSN. Remaking Klantskalle xD

S/O to all the people/players that still remember me! :cool:
I have been very pre-occupied with work and the family life for the last 7-8 years or so, but if anybody is still interested in working with me, let me know! I'd be happy to be a part of the next big OT server.

Back