• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hello Otlanders, Do you wondering what payment you should use? Then read!

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello otlanders,

I have tested ContenidoPago.com for few weeks and i very SATISFIED! I tested how fast they will payout to my paypal account and guess what! ITS WICKED SICK!!! I GOT THE CASH AFTER 4-8 DAYS!!! HOLY SHIT OMG!!! FUCK THE WIZARDS :OOOO

Ok back to topic XD

I have tesed daopay, zaypay etc... As i understod about those payment company, will pay you atleast after few months! If you are member of daopay you need pay activation fee!

Please note: You will be charged an activation fee of EUR 1,000 before going live with DaoPay.

Zaypay i havent got any problems with them, its only that they got less countrys and it will take months to get payout!

The only i request from contenidopago is that, they should make their whole service based on english, they got translate. But its not 100% accurately, but you will understand!

Got any questions comment here.

Depends where you live i think, im example from sweden i get from 15sek i get 0.62euro

@up now you explained it, really, you mixed two diffrent currencys and you want us to undearstand how many % of it it is, also many banks have their own valuability of currencys so it's like, unable to count it :) please give us a smart answer :)

Sorry, but just go to their website and read :p i gone only tell you one thing payout after 4-8 days is amazing!

Got any questions comment here.

LOL,
you first tell people to comment here if they have any questions and then you tell them to go and look for the answer on their own.
Sorry, but just go to their website and read

Nice man, then what is this thread for? :p

I just have 1 question... I dont get the 1000 euro fee... So before you can use their services, you have to pay them that amount? OMG, r u serious? 1000 euro is a lot so how are people that dont have much money supposed to pay them that much?

I don't see daopay as an serious company.
16 days ago i should gain my payment which was 250 euro, i did send a message to them the day after and back i gained nothing, beside that they updated their news with DELAY and that everyone should have their money 3rd february. So another time i did send a message and also asked why they didn't answer me. I waited a week and another time i sent an message, nothing.
Now two days ago i sent a message, AGAIN and i explained that i haven't gained my money blah blah blah, that the delay on 3rd february were false et cetera.

Still haven't gained a message back, my history about lastest pays & payments is gone.

Experience from daopay: They got a big waiting time until you get your money, you have to be above 50 euro to even get any money or else they displace it to another month. Almost every time i am going to be paid there is always something happening with the currency, bank accounts et cetera which stands in news which make it impossible for me to get the money in the month i should.
I get alot of messages that the players haven't gained their code, that the page won't load when they are donating.

Daopay is probably the most non serious company i have met.

If i have to chose between have daopay as SMS company or no sms company at all, i would chose no sms company since i know to 80% that i won't gain my money anyway and i also think they take 85%+ of they money you gain which means. I should gain 250 euro which means about 2000 euro for them, some money goes to paying taxes etc but its unbelievable.

DONT CHOSE DAOPAY!

sorry for bad english..

To be honest I think this post is just encouraging people to add donations.. People need to realize that you shouldn't be hosting an ot to make money, you should be doing it to show things off.. New Maps, scripts, ideas. Not to make peoples money then shut the server down. Why does no one realize that?!.. This is just helping people take peoples money, theft in my opinion.

I don't see daopay as an serious company.
16 days ago i should gain my payment which was 250 euro, i did send a message to them the day after and back i gained nothing, beside that they updated their news with DELAY and that everyone should have their money 3rd february. So another time i did send a message and also asked why they didn't answer me. I waited a week and another time i sent an message, nothing.
Now two days ago i sent a message, AGAIN and i explained that i haven't gained my money blah blah blah, that the delay on 3rd february were false et cetera.

Still haven't gained a message back, my history about lastest pays & payments is gone.

Experience from daopay: They got a big waiting time until you get your money, you have to be above 50 euro to even get any money or else they displace it to another month. Almost every time i am going to be paid there is always something happening with the currency, bank accounts et cetera which stands in news which make it impossible for me to get the money in the month i should.
I get alot of messages that the players haven't gained their code, that the page won't load when they are donating.

Daopay is probably the most non serious company i have met.

If i have to chose between have daopay as SMS company or no sms company at all, i would chose no sms company since i know to 80% that i won't gain my money anyway and i also think they take 85%+ of they money you gain which means. I should gain 250 euro which means about 2000 euro for them, some money goes to paying taxes etc but its unbelievable.

DONT CHOSE DAOPAY!

sorry for bad english..

I tested to take out cash from contenidopago, i tested with only 5 euro and i got it after 4-8 days, its not like daopay as you said! Daopay you need atleast have 50euro and will take months to gain the cash and they dont care about their members.

To be honest I think this post is just encouraging people to add donations.. People need to realize that you shouldn't be hosting an ot to make money, you should be doing it to show things off.. New Maps, scripts, ideas. Not to make peoples money then shut the server down. Why does no one realize that?!.. This is just helping people take peoples money, theft in my opinion.

Were not really encouraging them, just making them make a good choice.

I'd say if you can use the money in the right way its good, otherwise not.
In a good way i mean: Pay for a dedicated host or an network line you may have upgraded only for hosting purposes. You could also use the money for advertising to gain more players or buy advanced scripts or pay someone to map for you.
In a bad way i mean: Let the money pay your bills, pay for stuff that are not related with the OTserver like a new TV or something similar.

But after all i think if you only go for the bad way you will after a month or two hopefully don't have that much of players since it haven't been advertised. If you are a hard developer you may could put some money in your own pocket like a 4% of the income (only if you actually WORKS for the server not download and run a shit server), but the mostly people start an ot, have it open for a month or two, use all the money in their own purposes and just restart the server. I FUCKING HATE THOSE PEOPLE.

I myself use's money from my own pocket to pay the guys making scripts/mapping to me and to be honest i will take money from the server later to keep paying them to keep my server fresh, i will also pay the dedicated company with the money since i know i can't afford it my own.

Last edited:
Back