• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hello

Melficefe

Reaction score
i'm new to all tibia ot and i wanna know how to get in the game i download the tibia loader and download some version but when i launch the game what username and password i need to create my account?

Hi, theres many different OTS to play.. Just check otservlist.org.. Choose one.. If you find any example.. 8.60 you need to download that client. and use a IPchanger i prefer OTland ipchanger. Then you gotta go to their website. (If they have one) Create a account, then create a character. Then just put the IP in the ipchanger click choose i think. Then BOM just log in on Tibia. I am sorry for my bad english. :S

Hi, theres many different OTS to play.. Just check otservlist.org.. Choose one.. If you find any example.. 8.60 you need to download that client. and use a IPchanger i prefer OTland ipchanger. Then you gotta go to their website. (If they have one) Create a account, then create a character. Then just put the IP in the ipchanger click choose i think. Then BOM just log in on Tibia. I am sorry for my bad english. :S
Ohh ty a lot :D take care

Hey look at me know because again and again ban yuna my server in case they have against my server magnaryuz.no-ip.org if you already put the system kick and ban my server are serious please keep disband my server

Back