• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

{help}cannot execute this talkaction

mesosot

Reaction score
hello there ...

i have a proplem in server ... that i have added 2 new talk actions with access 5 , but when i say the action /example
it gimme cannot execute this talkaction , i cant execute any of talkaction with access 5 even the old one or new one ...

NB my character access is 5 and i cant execute ...

this is the part of talkaction.xml
Code:
         <!--Moderators-->
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/promote;/demote" access="5" event="script" value="promote.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/shutdown" access="5" event="script" value="shutdown.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/attr" access="5" event="function" value="thingProporties"/>
	<!-- Gods -->
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/addskill" access="5" event="function" value="addSkill"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/serverdiag" access="5" event="function" value="diagnostics"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/closeserver" access="5" event="script" value="closeopen.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/openserver" access="5" event="script" value="closeopen.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/mode" access="5"  event="script" value="mode.lua"/>
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/addtp" access="5" event="script" value="addtp.lua"/> 
	<talkaction log="yes" words="/portal" access="5" event="script" value="portal.lua"/>

help ?

Did you check in groups.xml, that the access is 5.. Not the group.. Try to make ur group one higher

Back