• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Help] Can't watch online streaming movies.

Ethrex

Reaction score
Hello, as the title says i cant watch online streaming movies in for example swefilmer.com, swestream.se and ect...

Idk why, it worked last night and now it doesnt, here is a pic explaining what happens when i press play button:
Skärmklipp.JPG

Please Help! :(

Hello, as the title says i cant watch online streaming movies in for example swefilmer.com, swestream.se and ect...

Idk why, it worked last night and now it doesnt, here is a pic explaining what happens when i press play button:
View attachment 19324

Please Help! :(

Yeah same for mee to. It worked when i refreshed my browser, after i paused and i opend again it came that too. I tough my broweser problem so i cleared history, cookies still same thing.

Yeah same for mee to. It worked when i refreshed my browser, after i paused and i opend again it came that too. I tough my broweser problem so i cleared history, cookies still same thing.

Did that, still didnt help :/

Rightclick on the screen of the stream and press on Settings then click on the icon that is a computer screen and it says "activate hardware acceleration" and uncheck that window.

Rightclick on the screen of the stream and press on Settings then click on the icon that is a computer screen and it says "activate hardware acceleration" and uncheck that window.

Done that too , didnt help :/

Go into your web browser properties and make sure all plug ins are enabled?\

edit that picture says video isnt uploaded.. maybe try using a different video?
OR disable peerblocking if you have it enabled.

Worst comes to worst stop watching that crappy show!

haha, i tried many different ones and i done all that, trying with google DNS, still doesnt work.

Back