• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

help compiling otx 8.1 ubuntu 18

leozynho123

Reaction score
xxx.png
Post automatically merged:

otserv.o: In function `otserv(std::vector<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::allocator<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > >, ServiceManager*)':
/home/sources/otserv.cpp:619: undefined reference to `ERR_load_crypto_strings'

Last edited:
View attachment 64370

otserv.o: In function `otserv(std::vector<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::allocator<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > >, ServiceManager*)':
/home/sources/otserv.cpp:619: undefined reference to `ERR_load_crypto_strings'
Well follow this [C++/Linux] Compiling old engine (sources) on Debian 10 / Ubuntu 20.04 (https://otland.net/threads/c-linux-compiling-old-engine-sources-on-debian-10-ubuntu-20-04.274654/#post-2644936) and u will manage to compile it because this error is related to the OpenSSL library and it has been solved here by Gesior replace OpenSSL RSA, MD5, SHA1, SHA256 and SHA512 with Crypto++ + GMP… · gesior/OTS_TFS_replace_OpenSSL_RSA_with_GMP_and_CryptoPP@f7d1003 (https://github.com/gesior/OTS_TFS_replace_OpenSSL_RSA_with_GMP_and_CryptoPP/commit/f7d1003bba78d8e9f8246ebf71b940da3b897913)

hello, it worked perfect !! there was just a warning on the console "> WARNING: You cannot change the encryption to SHA1, change it back in config.lua."

I noticed that if I create an account with numbers it works normal, if I create an account with numbers and letters it doesn't work, and only letters doesn't.

Last edited:
Back