• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Help] Dont lose anything when die..

Nux

Yzeria Custom War
Reaction score
Well hio.. im making a own war server.. with a private account that you will start on.. and i have 2 questions..

the first is how to make so thay will have the special eq i mean like a knight should have rare set when thay start on a knight, a pally should have things as c legs and such things.. a druid and a sorc would have the same thing.. and in the bp thay would have the special runes for there own vocs.. i mean like a knight does have explosion.. etc..

well the second is that i want this private accounts start at level 65 and thay are possible to get higher level but NOT under 65.. thay wont lose there eq and thay will get it back when thay relogg.. the level saves and thay return to the temple when thay logoff or die.. i want them to lose 10k from there bp every death.. and people are possible to take them up and save them in there dp..

well is this possible guys? well help me guys..

Nux~

Back