• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[HELP] gm/god problem WEIRD

o SLICER o

Reaction score
I download a 8.1 ot Aries 0.4.5 XML
and i made char and changed name to God Slicer then i put its acsess to 5 so i logged on the ot and monsters can atk me and if i look at a item i cant see no items ids or nothink BUT... i can still do like /a 5 and /save and stuff :S and i went in vocations.xml and theres a gamemaster and god so i changed my voc to that by editing my player and it still didnt do nothink so if you can help reply on here or add me [email protected]

TY IF U CAN HELP cos i want to be able to do everythink god can do and also when i make people gms andstuff and tutors so if u can help me fix it i,ll be happy

Last edited by a moderator:
That seems like a flag problem, you haven't got any flags for it. I think you need to look at your account and set group or whatever it's called there and change it to the god\gm group.

Actually seems like he didn't set his group id on his player's table to 3. Because it looks like he set his account type to the right one.

Back