• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Help! How to Prevent the player from executing any actions within the server?

imperius

Reaction score
Hi, can someone assist me?

I'm using [TFS 0.4 | 8.60] and I'd like to know how I can "freeze" a player. Is it possible to do this just using LUA or will I have to configure it in the server source?

I need to ensure that, upon logging into the server, I check if the player has a storage X.

If yes, I'd like the player to be unable to move, collect, equip or drop items, trade items with other players, attack monsters or other players, chat in public or private channels, take damage, or use any Talkactions.

My goal is to prevent the player from executing any actions within the server.

I understand that at first glance, this may seem pointless, but I really need your help!

Note: I used the function "doCreatureSetHideHealth(cid, true)" and it worked exactly as I needed it to in "OTCv8". However, it didn't work in the original client 8.60 :/

Back