• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Help] How to remove anti-luring and anti-lootstealing

Sportacus

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
As the title says, I want to remove the anti-luring feature, and the anti-lootstealing features.

This would be for an 8.5 server using TFS 0.2.4

The reason I would like to remove these features is because when I actively played real tibia, I was disgusted with these two features being added to the game. I think luring monsters, and stealing loot(without having to wait the time needed to open another persons killed monster) were some of the elements that made Tibia unique, and kept players on their toes. I want to bring back those two elements.

Thank you in advance, for those willing to help.

In newer 0.3 series you have
Code:
	checkCorpseOwner = "yes"
in config, dunno how its in 0.2, but you can trty setting it to no to block antylootsteal.
About despawn if 0.3 config are
Code:
	deSpawnRange = 2
	deSpawnRadius = 50
Try setting it to very high values(I think for first 5 will be enought, its how many floors you can rope monster, and the second you need to decide)
Bt both things are from 0.3 series so is possible that in 0.2 it won't work

Well, I am rather new to this, so can you tell me what files would those things to change would be in?

Also.. I am not sure if that will work for TFS 0.2.4, so if anyone knows how to do it for 0.2, so if someone knows.. please post.

Back